Sunday, February 10, 2008

Requesting your comments

You may have thought I have forgotten you. I have been posting blogs for five months, and maybe you didn’t receive any of them.

The problem is that my computer crashed in September, and only now someone made it possible to get it fixed. Locked in a computer that didn’t work was the file with your address, so, in the meantime, I was limited to my Gmail directory.

All the blogs are posted on my personal blog, http://richardrmickley.blogspot.com. I invite you to visit and catch up.

Some of my blogs are quite personal, and some are quite religious, and some are somewhat philosophical.

Today, I need your comments. Situations have come up which require some wise advice in two areas. In regard to both of these areas, people have recently come to me seriously asking for “how to” information to protect and strengthen their relationship.

The first question I ask for your personal experience, information, and advice on is:

“What are some tips for making a relationship work when one is 15-20 or more years older than the other?”

Please send your comments. I will publish the final results here. Please indicate if your name may be used.

The second question I ask your personal experience, information, and advice on is:

“What are some tips for making a relationships work when the partners are living in different countries – a long distance relationship?”

Please send your comments. I will publish the final results here. Please indicate if your name may be used.

Thank you.

Father Richard

No comments: