Thursday, August 2, 2007

Entry No. 1 -- What My Blog is About

Welcome! Mabuhay!

This blog will be a mixture of personal and informational content. Our Order of St. Aelred website is all informational.

I’m not as old as Methuselah (who died at the age of 969), but while getting there, I have things to share which may not fit just right in our community website. I'm looking forward to having a good time posting my thoughts about a lot of things. You may know that I love to write, and so I was thrilled when I discovered this thing called blogging. Now it's not just writing for the sake of writing, but for the sake of sharing.


I’ve been hearing about blogs and blogging, but I really don’t know how to do it. Please forgive me if I don’t follow “the rules.” I’ll just use my blog to share. I’ve heard blogs can be interactive. I’ll try my best to keep up with my replies and acknowledgements.

Welcome! Mabuhay!

3 comments:

ekey said...

father, i want to have a same sex wedding. im from davao city. me and my partner are both inlove with eachother. we both agreed to take this vital step. can u help us father? we are willing to fly there in manila just to be married. please help us. my email add is ck_thumby18@yahoo.com.ph. please father. we also need to have the list of requirements. thank you. i'll be waiting for your reply father. thank you.

Anonymous said...

It was a realy good story.. Father,.. looking forward to see you. May the lord bless you and keep you.
oieydie_cute@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

good day father Richard R. Mckinley. i am jhay ar 19 yeras old from manila and i am currently in a relationship with my partner dennis who is 27 years old. he has a stable job, and one time he offered me narriage but we really dont have any knowledge to whom and where. when i searched in the internet, i have seen your blogspo and i am humbly asking you if you can help us to make us one. we've been through lots of things and yet we are still in the arm's of each other. trials came, we have settled those. differences in personalities arire, but we have already complented with it. i will be waiting for yor reply. thanks!